Who’s behind the non-profit Industriekultur-CNCI? We’d love to introduce you to our small and dynamic team. Today it is the turn of: Elliot Poncet. As Project Assistant, Elliot support us in the coordination of our ongoing exhibition MinettREMIX and the communication of the organisation.
- What’s the thing you most enjoy about working at the IK-CNCI?
Learn about industrial history and be able to help share it
- What’s the most exciting part of your job?
Create visual content
- What’s your life motto?
Life is filled with endless possibilities
- What does your desk look like?
Spacious and a bit dusty
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s your favourite thing to do when you’re not working?
Trekking in the mountains
- What’s the favourite place you’ve travelled to?
- What is your favourite movie?
Moonlight by Barry Jenkins
- What are your hopes for the IK-CNCI in the future?
That its influence be more important, to raise awareness of the preservation of industrial heritage